Ashvac Vacuum Molding Machine is built with highly durable aluminium construction. The Ashvac Vacuum Molding Machine is powder coated and is scratch and heat-resistant. This is a standalone operation which does not require a compressor.
The machine has a fast-acting, low-power-consuming ceramic heater and a powerful vacuum motor.
The spring-loaded front lock and hinge can accommodate all thicknesses of sheets. Single switch operation with interlock feature which allows heater or vacuum to function at a given time.
You can fabricate in-house orthodontic retainers, aligners, splints, surgical guides, etc using the Ashvac Vacuum Molding Machine within a matter of few minutes.
- Load the sheet to be thermoformed on the sheet holder of the machine
- Align the sheet holder below the vacuum molding heater
- Place the dental model on the model platform of the machine
- Turn the heater on, and soften the sheet
- Turn the vacuum on
- Then the softened sheet should be lowered on the model placed below
- After a few seconds, the softened sheet will be tightly adapted to the model
- Allow the sheet to be cooled for a couple of minutes
- Unmount the molded sheet from the machine
- Remove the model from the molded sheet
- Cut and trim the sheet and deliver it to the patient